The terms “Go Tambopata”, “we” and “us” refer to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the users or viewers of this website.
You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs, including legal fees, incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents on this website are offered to you for your information and use and are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of the contents offered on this website is at your own risk. You are responsible for ensuring that any information, services or products made available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not take any responsibility for the contents of the websites to which this website links. The linked websites are the responsibility of their respective owners. We provide the links for your convenience to facilitate your access to further information or services related to the contents of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All intellectual property of Go Tambopata such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Go Tambopata.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge our website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.